Friday, May 6, 2011

Just A Small Confession...

First of all dear reader, I have to know...are you willing to be my friend no matter what?

Because I have a little something to confess...

I've often been accused of having weird food tendencies...

I tend to deconstruct food when I eat it.  For example, I prefer to eat all of the chocolate off of the Butterfinger before I eat the middle part.  My nephew Aidan is a kindred spirit. 

But that isn't my confession.

The other night I ate 1/3 of a can of tomato paste.  Yep, straight out of the can with a skinny spatula.

And you know what?

It was GOOD!

Then I chased it with some Black olives.  They were good, too.

Yes, I was making pizza.  No, I am not making any pregnancy announcements.

I just needed to clear my conscience.

That's all for today.  I hope we're still friends?  :-)

1 comment:

Beth said...

hahahaaa!!! you're so funny.