Friday, March 11, 2011

We Took The Plunge!

Last week Mike & I took the plunge & got the new iphone 4.  It was something he had been very patiently waiting to do.  I think the iphone is fun & really cool but I know I don't need one.  Now that I have it, this is even more clear to me.  But do I love it?  Oh yes, yes I do!

I'm still trying to figure out what apps I should have.  I have Angry Birds (of course!) & a few other games.  I have a Spark People app (big shout out to Alicia for mentioning Spark People on her blog - I love their app!).  I have a couple of Bible apps & one camera app.  I'm still trolling for more!  Most of the ones I have installed are the free version but I did pay for a Facebook app so that it would actually work & allow me to upload pics.  Not that I do that often but now I have the option *grin*

So are any of you smart phone users?  Is there anything I should know or any apps that you highly recommend?  I will take any advice you can give!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'd forgotten all about spark people! Glad you're enjoying it!

I don't have a smart phone or any cell phone for that matter so I'm useless to you. :) Have fun!