Saturday, March 19, 2011

Don't look too close at my weird scary toes but I wanted to announce the first pedicure of the season!  I'm a do-it-yourself kind of girl so it isn't too fabulous of a job & my feet are functional (definitely not pretty!) but I do love to paint my toenails.  This is a first time use of this color, too.  It's a little edgy for me - Silver Screen is its name.  I think I'm liking it!
After the 10 miler this weekend it will probably be destroyed but that's ok.
Bring on the flip flops!
*Yes, it took an inordinate amount of courage to publish a pic of my foot.  It would embarrass me further to have to confess how many pics I took before I found one I could bear to use :-)

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

you are really cute. and brave. i don't know if i would post a pic of my foot. Good job on the pedecure. I haven't had one since my wedding. (Haven't done a lot of things since then actually.)

Jenny said...

love the color!

ExploreColorado said...

Spring floweres are deffinately the best. What a cheerful way to brighten your day. That was really nice of him.