Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yep, It's True!

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23
This time yesterday there was something that had come up in my life that I was struggling with. I just wasn't sure how serious it was, what it really meant, how it should be handled, or even when it should be handled. It was something that I didn't feel like I could talk to anyone about. It was a weight on my soul. So I spent much of my day in prayer, reflecting on the power of God (the focus of my Bible study this week - imagine that!), & rejoicing in the fact that although I will endure difficulty in this life, I do not endure it alone. The Lord is my help, just like Psalm 121 promises. The Lord helped me calm my emotions, He helped me choose my words wisely, He helped the other person involved to have a humble & understanding heart. His help is the best help to be found. And I'm so grateful His help is available to me.
Otherwise you would find me hiding in a closet under a cozy blanket.
I'm just being honest, people.

No comments: