Friday, February 25, 2011

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

I'm a Swagbucks girl.  I like to do my little internet searches & get my swagbucks & buy Amazon gift cards.  It makes the coupon-lover-money-saver in me very happy.  Right now Mike & I are saving swagbucks to buy some cordless speakers from Amazon for our house. Yeah, I want to listen to music while I'm in the shower. Doesn't everybody?



I have a little goal to get rewarded some kind of swagbucks every day.   However, sometimes I just can't think of things to search for.  If you have any search ideas for me, please leave them in the comments section.  Please do not leave anything medical.  My medical internet research has been almost completely curtailed because I was trying to become a hypochondriac.  I'm sure you understand.  Right?

Anyway, today I just couldn't think of anything to search for so I just put in my name.  Very interesting.  While I didn't see a single link that actually referred to me, I did find these other girls running around with my name:
  • an internationally acclaimed mezzo soprano
  • a Qualified Transactional Analyst/Psychotherapist in Perth, Australia
  • a trail attorney in the town my brother lives in
  • a music instructor at Florida State University
  • a realtor in San Antonio, Texas
  • a Registered Massage Therapist in Ontario, Canada
  • a photographer in Salt Lake City, Utah
and my personal favorite:
  • a nun that grew up in my town & now lives in Indianapolis
And I got 8 swagbucks!

If you aren't swagging yet, you should head on over there & sign up - just click the button on my side bar.  You can list me as your referral & we will get more swagbucks!  It's a win, win, win situation!

2 comments:

Julie M. said...

I have seen the swagbucks around the internet but never actually checked out what they were before. it sounds like I need too! If I sign up I'll be sure to refer you. :)

Have a great weekend!

Beth said...

ok. ok....I'll do it! :) I've been meaning to start "swagbucking" for a long time now so you've pursuaded me! I'd love to give you a referral. I don't think I know your last name though. ??