Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Little Trivia For You!

I have been majorly absent from this, my little corner of cyberspace. Life has been hopping & I've not been keeping up. Never fear - I have a list of pics & stories as long as my arm that I will be sharing with you all in the *hopefully* very near future!

Until then...

What's different about me in this picture?

If you don't see me on a regular basis it might be hard for you to figure out. But I'll bet that someone out there will see it!

There are no prizes to be awarded *boo!*

But you will feel very smart if you answer correctly. As least it would if it were me...


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Did you get new glasses? They are super cute even if that isn't the right answer. :-)

Carrie said...

I'm going to guess new glasses, too! And I agree with Jenny--they are very cute!

malia said...

I'm not sure but you look darling!

ExploreColorado said...

I'ld say new glasses. Nice :D

Unknown said...

It is the new glasses--because I was there when you got the call that they were in:)