I have so many things that I'm all excited to tell you about...things I've been thinking, things I've been doing, things that have happened to us...lots of things.
But it's not really story telling time right now. My boss & I are excited because we are in the last hour of our workday - we have decided that the last hour is the quickest hour of the day. We are both very happy about that!
So, I'll just throw out a little list of teasers & make you want to come back for the whole story!
- I went on a trip to PA & had a reunion with some of my college buddies. There was fun, there was storytelling, there was pic sharing, & we went to some interesting places. Stories & pics to come!
- Mike had a run in with one of his power tools. There's a big story. There are a couple of gory pics. Tune in if you think you can handle it!
- We did a good deed & a stranger gifted us for it. There is still some good in this world.
- We had birthdays. There will be a party Saturday night. There will be cake. There will be family. There will be candles. Does it get any better?
- Mike has been working on some new things for the house. I love, love, love the things he makes. I just hate his power tools. I've been trying to convince him to go primitive; my efforts are in vain.
- We have some blooming flowers in our yard. Who knew we could do it?
- There has been some crafting. And some baking.
- It's been very hot. Training for the half marathon has been rough. Time for an update so you can see what a slacker I am.
That's probably enough. I have many posts to write, don't I? Hopefully I'll get it done!
When I got back from my trip my google reader was exploding with over one hundred unread posts. Slowly throughout the week I've been catching up. Maybe I'm a weird-o (that's a very shaky 'maybe'!) but I just love keeping up with all of my blogger friends. I hope that my posts are fun for you. Thanks for coming. Thanks for being my friend.
"Thanks for noticing me."
Name that character!
Have a great weekend!