Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Posting From...

My own little living room couch! I am excited to annouce that we now have internet at home. Mike has managed to give my old laptop some better brains so that it can actually navigate the downloading of the pages. We splurged and signed up for high speed cable internet - the picture posting possibilities have put a smile on my face!

It's like an early Christmas present. I am a happy girl. In truth, I am a very grateful girl. The Lord has been teaching me so much lately & it's all been trapped up in my head. Eventually the lessons & the gratefuls will make their way from my brain to the keyboard. How's that for a Thanksgiving Post Teaser?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm thankful you have internet at home now too!!! I'm excited to see more posts and pictures!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you! Internet at home is both awesome and highly distracting from housework. :)