Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!



Yep, today is my birthday - 32 years old! Funny thing is, my birthdays don't freak me out anymore. It's my parent's birthdays that freak me out. I don't like the age they are getting to be...

I have had a super good day (even though it's a two job day; you are allowed to feel sorry for me - lol). I was greeted at work with donuts (oh my!) & then pizza for lunch. It makes me laugh that the guys like to feed me so much on my birthday. They are hilarious.

I've had tons of birthday greetings on facebook. I'm so glad it send notifications to my email. I am such a facebook faker. I can't even remember the last time I signed in...

And the best b-day present - Carmen brought me the picture disc today! I have over 500 wedding pics to go through. We looked at most of them already. I love, love, love them! I can't wait to share them with you guys (well, some of them; probably won't post 500 on here 'cause I don't think blogger would like it much!).

We celebrated our birthdays with Mike's family the Sunday a week ago & with my family yesterday. We have been very well fed, folks. In fact, so well fed that I may just abstain from eating until my next birthday! heehee!

I hope you all are having as great of a Monday as I am!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy birthday, Mary Ann! I love the new picture you have up.

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Mary Ann. I'm so looking forward to seeing your wedding photos.

ruth said...

Happy Birthday, Mary Ann! Sorry, I'm a day late!

Erin said...

I'm so glad it was a good Birthday!!! Love you bunches.

Adele said...

Happy belated birthday, Mary Ann!

sarahpigg said...

Happy Belated Birthday!