Thursday, October 9, 2008

Google Reader

I'm kind of slow on computer stuff. As with all things electronic I usually just learn enough to function in the most minimal way, which drives Mike nuts; he wants to totally figure out my laptop & ipod - I say, more power to him! Anyway, I decided to give Google Reader a try. I go through the craziest blog to blog to blog path to try to catch up with everyone's new posts so hopefully this will save me some time. We'll see. It's always fun to try something new, right? Plus, I've got a really bad sinus issue (bad enough to call the doc for drugs today) & we're really slow here at work. I had to have something to do. I already worked on my Sunday School lesson for this week & reorganized my materials. I have tried to hook my camera up to this computer but I can't figure out how to make it work. Alas, still no house pictures. An update on my pumpkin - I'd had it sitting out on my front porch for less than 24 hours before a squirrel or some other varmint took a big bite out of it's backside. Hilarious!

2 comments:

Ryan Boomershine said...

We follow your life through Reader. I hope you find it a good timesaver.

Adele said...

I need to figure that out too! I'm sure it would save time on trying to figure out who's updated their blog, etc. Right now I click and back click on links to check everyone's blog.