Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gettin' Together



Each year there is a group of us Northland Girls that tries to get together for a few days. This year we were down in numbers (usually there are at least 7 or 8 of us with about 14 little boys running around). Even though we didn't have every one with us we still managed to have some great times. My camera went kablooey so this is the only pic I have (thanks Dellie for e-mailing it!). We slept in, went for walks, talked, ate, baked pies, shopped, talked, made homemade pizza, talked, & prayed. What a precious few days! We missed you, Chrissy, Rachel, Becca, & Angie! Here's looking forward to next year & praising the Lord for godly friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How very fun! Even though you couldn't all make it I bet you had a blast. Such a fabulous idea. I need to start that with my nbbc gal pals.

Adele said...

Okay, it's only been a little over a week and I'm ready for another get-together! :) I especially want to meet all the new little ones - Knox, Asher, and Parker. Here's hoping we can get everyone together next year!

Erin said...

I'm so glad you had fun. I love your haircut by the way.