Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Disgusting Development



I have this super favorite Nalgene bottle that has been with me for at least 5 years. It has 3 terrific Hawaii stickers on it - one for Makaha Beach, a turtle (my favorite Hawaiian symbol), and one for Ocean Concepts (a scuba diving place Justin used to work for) - and one other sticker that is the state flag of South Carolina (one of my favorite vacation spots). Anyway, love the stickers, love the bottle, love the convenience & supposed unbreakability. Hence the disgusting development. My Nalgene has a leak! A slow one, but a leak nonetheless. Guess it's time to start over with a new bottle.



2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm sorry about your nalgene. It has lasted a pretty long time though. I guess you will just have to take more trips and put stickers on your new one.

Unknown said...

That stinks! You'll have to buy some pretty stickers to christen your new special bottle.