Yay! I've been tagged! Now I'm supposed to list 8 interesting/weird facts about myself. Thanks to Alicia for tagging me (maybe that should be #1 on my list - I actually like being tagged, but it makes me feel a little more a part of the blogging community). Here goes...
1. I have lots & lots of gray hair already so I get it colored on a regular basis. I've been everything from almost totally blond to dark brunette to very red (but not Ronald McDonald red). I'm also kind of like cats & dogs; when I get really stressed I loose a lot of hair. That can be scary when it goes on for a while.
2. I have lots of weird eating habits. I love ketchup on tuna. I also love cottage cheese, celery, & black beans rolled up into a whole wheat tortilla. Yum!
3. I almost always drink at least 8 cups of water daily. Usually a little more (unless I'm driving in the car for hours).
4. I have a terrible time with my ears when I fly. I have to use those Ear Planes ear plug things & I still can't hear when the flight is over. Totally killed all my aspirations of being a flight attendant.
5. I love crossword puzzles & word searches. I know that totally contradicts my cool girl image, but it's true. But I hate board (read, 'bored') games/card games. Short attention span or something.
6. I'm totally OCD about some things... for example, the vacuum cleaner cord must always be looped around the hooks properly, not just looped over the handle & dragging all over the floor.
7. I've dated lots of delivery men (could this be just b/c they are the only new guys I seem to meet?). From FedEx to even a couple truck drivers (this is not as bad as it seems; one is the son of a pastor I know & respect, the other was just a bit of a mistake but still a respectable guy). I have forever sworn off dating any more men who regularly say, "Please sign here," & hand you a little plastic stylus.
8. I am extremely cold natured most of the time. That can make it really miserable to work with 7 men. It's not uncommon to see me at work any time of the year wearing a big fleece hoodie (sometimes even over the top of a wool sweater!) drinking a cup of coffee.
Now I'm supposed to tag 8 people to continue this craziness. Problem is, I don't think I have 8 people reading my blog! So here goes...Erin, Bekah, & Adele - you're all tagged! Plus, I'm totally calling you out, Andy! Amoke' has ratted on you & I know you read this blog to keep tabs on my life. So it's time to get a google sign-on & start leaving your comments, massive lurker! You can start by listing 8 things about yourself (or list 8 things about Amoke'; maybe then she'll read my blog, too!). Adam, I think you're lurking out there, too. And anyone else...time to get posting & let me know you've been here!